As an AI language model, I don’t have real-time data on future rankings or predictions. However, several teaching qualifications are widely respected internationally. The ranking and perception of teaching qualifications can also vary depending on the region and educational context. Here are ten highly respected teaching qualifications that are recognized globally as of 2021:
1. Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE): Awarded in the UK and some other Commonwealth countries.
2. Master of Education (M.Ed.): Offered by various universities worldwide, providing advanced training in educational theory and practice.
3. Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.): An undergraduate degree specializing in education.
4. Teacher’s Certification Program: Accredited certification programs offered in different countries, such as the United States, Canada, and Australia.
5. International Baccalaureate (IB) Teaching Certifications: Qualifications offered by the International Baccalaureate Organization for teaching in IB schools.
6. Teach For America: A highly regarded teacher training program in the United States.
7. National Board Certification: An advanced teaching credential in the USA.
8. Early Years Teacher Status (EYTS): Specifically for early childhood educators in the UK.
9. Certificate in International School Leadership (CISL): Designed for individuals aspiring to leadership roles in international schools.
10. Montessori Teaching Certification: Recognized for educators specializing in Montessori teaching methods.
Please note that the teaching landscape changes over time, and new qualifications may emerge or gain recognition in the future.